Dear NFU members,
We would like to invite you to our General Assembly that will take place on May 15th of 2023.
The meeting will be held from 15:00-16:30 Norwegian time on Zoom.
You can access it through the link below:
Below is the agenda for the meeting:
1. Constitute meeting and approve agenda
- Election of General Assembly Chair and two reporters
- Approval of agenda
2. Board changes
3. Annual Report 2021-22
4. Annual plan and budget for 2023
5. EADI membership
6. Debate: Future seminars and conferences
7. Incoming business
For a more in-depth look of the report for NFU activites in 2022 and the meeting agenda, please look at the document below:
The 7th Nordic Development Research Conference 2023 is open for registration with reduced prices until 30th of April.
Prices for regular participants are as described below:
- SEK 1,500 (1,875 incl VAT) – Until 30th of April
- SEK 1,900 (2,375 incl VAT) – After 30th of April
It is also possible to register for a Conferecen Dinner with the cost of SEK 600 (750 incl VAT).
The Conference will be held in Uppsala from August 21st to August 23rd of 2023.
To register yourself, learn more about payment options and the conference, follow the link below:
Image by wavebreakmedia_micro on Freepik