NFU membership benefits include:
- The opportunity to shape and benefit from an association working to promote development research and training.
- The opportunity to make full use of constructive arenas for development research dissemination and critical discussion, such as the NFU annual conferences and the Forum for Development Studies.
- Reduced conference fees at national and Nordic development conferences.
- A physical copy of Journal for Development Studies sent to your address.
- Eligibility for submission of article/thesis to the NFU annual awards.Are you interested in joining us? Please sumbit your membership application today.
How to pay your NFU membership
The membership fee is payable to account 0540 08 76225
Don’t forget to mention your name upon payment.
Membership fees 2017
|Full membership/international membership:||NOK 490|
|Student membership/retired persons membership:||NOK 250|
Use the form provided below to register membership