NFU membership benefits include:
- The opportunity to shape and benefit from an association working to promote development research and training.
- The opportunity to make full use of constructive arenas for development research dissemination and critical discussion, such as the NFU annual conferences and the Forum for Development Studies.
- Reduced conference fees at national and Nordic development conferences.
- A physical copy of Journal for Development Studies sent to your address.
- Eligibility for submission of article/thesis to the NFU annual awards.Interested in joining us? Please sumbit your membership application today.
Membership fees 2017
|Full membership/international membership:||NOK 490|
|Student membership/retired persons membership:||NOK 250|
Register and pay your NFU membership:
- Online payment: Register and pay online (PayPal) for instant membership
- Bank account payment: Register and pay to account 0540 08 76225